Hello there! My first blog and that’s about Pawns


Hello Everyone, You won’t be able to know me! :D This is Kristina Young currently residing in New York. Telling about me, I’m an all time fan of One Direction and a bookworm especially my love for paulo coelho books. This is the first time that I write a blog. Hope I’ll be able to post a blog often. I will be continuing to write here about pawns, pawn shops and as well as pawnbrokers.


What does the word PAWN mean?

Pawn actually has a meaning both in noun and verb. If you are thinking that I’m going to tell about the noun meaning of pawn, then you are actually wrong. LOL. As a noun, pawns are the chess pieces that move one square forward and move one square diagonally while capturing. But I’m here to talk to you something by verbal meaning of pawn. Pawn is an action of getting cash by depositing the personal property as collateral. They are secured loans getting from the nearest pawn shops. The items that are identified collateral are called “pawns” or “pledges”.


my first blog about pawns



Want to know, How it works?

Pawn shops are getting to be referred as Loan offices. While talking about Pawn shops, we won’t deny the two subjects who are going to play the leads. One is Pawner and another is pawnbroker. Pawner is the one who gets loans from the shop. Pawnbroker is one who prepares a legal document maintaining all the appropriate information of pawner who comes for getting pawn loans. Pawner has to submit his Driving license or Government offered identity proof before buying a loan. The security you give to the pawnbroker may be in the form of jewelry, musical instruments, home audio equipments, video game systems, computers, televisions, cameras, other  valuable personal items.


These are the raw information about the Pawn shops. I had given an overview about what are the terms used around pawn.From the next blogs, I will be there to deliver an elaborated data regarding the actual processes happening behind Pawn shops and the reality of pawn shops.


Until then, See ya  buddies and have a sweet day every time when you wake up in bed.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Actual processes while entering a Pawn shop

How do car title loans work?